Bipasha Basu launches her fitness DVD

After Shilpa Shetty, Bipasha Basu too has come out with her fitness DVD titled ‘BB Love Yourself’. The first release from Bips will be Fit & Fabulous, a do-it-yourself DVD devised for a 25-minute workout which promises to cut fat and tone up muscles.

Bipasha Basu, who has always been a fitness freak says, “Love yourself is my philosophy in life, hence the brand’s name. It is not a narcissist attitude (to use her initials) because I truly believe that we all must love ourselves before we set out to achieve anything, whether it’s a work goal or a relationship and the first step here is to get fit, as everyone wants to look good.”
Fitness is what Bipasha believes in and the entire concept of this DVD is hers inspired by this belief in health and fitness. “Films, fitness and fashion are my passions,” she says, “this is the first time that I will be doing something professional for the latter two. The focus is on health, and it has a scientific approach.”
“It is very compact, targeting people who are busy, who don’t like to go to the gym or don’t have time,” says the actress.  “It is entirely my baby, from the script to shooting it, the camera angles and lighting. But I did have fitness expert Deanne Pandey on board when the initial groundwork was done. He is my dear friend,” she adds.