SONAKSHI SINHA "DABANNG" BIOGRAPHY


Sonakshi Sinha Biography:


Sonakshi Sinha was born on 2 June 1987 in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. Sonakshi is an Indian actress and model. She is the daughter of Indian actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha.


Sonakshi Sinha was born in Mumbai in a Srivastava Kayastha family. Sonakshi Sinha is the daughter of actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha and Punam Sinha. She has two brothers, Luv Sinha and Kussh Sinha.


She Did Her Schooling in Mumbai, After Schooling She Joined in Fashion Designing In SNDT, Mumbai. After This she came in modeling. Sonakshi Sinha started her career as a model and walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion week 2008and then again in Lakme Fashion week 2009.


Sonakshi Sinha Film Career :
Finally, Shatrughan Sinha granted Salman Khan to launch bollywood film Dabangg with her daughter Sonakshi Sinha. The Sinha family was not agreed with the film career of Sonakshi Sinha early, but Salman Khan agreed them.Salman Khan promised that he will take care of Sonakshi Sinha very much and now Salman is now seriously committing his promise. He advised Sonakshi Sinha to loss her weight and not to do numerous films together.Shatrughan Sinha Said that Salman Khan understand the bollywood film industry very well, therefore he seem to be quite sure.Mr. Sinha requested to Salman Khan that Sonakshi Sinha do debut film by mainting the name along with the reputation of the Sinha family.




Sonakshi Gossips:
New Bollywood Actress Sonakshi Sinha has Learn singing very well recently and she will be seen singing in her next film Dabang.Sonakshi Sinha has worked with Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan in the film Dabang that will release on this Eid that is coming in September. Recently Sonakshi sang a song in a party and people really appreciated her song.When Sonakshi was asked about it she said that although I am not a Professional singer but I have learnt to sing a little for my film Dabang. She said I not knew before that I will have to sing in this film but later on Salman told me about it.Sonakshi Sinha said I have learnt singing well very quickly and recently I also sung in a party of my friend. Sonakshi said that I will prove myself a good actress by performing well in Dabang. She said I hope that Dabang will do good business on Box office because I and Salman have really worked hard in this film.




Filmography:

2010
Dabangg - Rajjo -Hindi

2011
Kick.... Filming